Thursday, September 2, 2010

Still feeling good, Still need more miles.

Mon: 8 easy
Tues: off
Wed: track, 2x2mile@12:00 with 400 rest. I ran the first one in 11:41, thought it was way to fast, but it felt so darn good. The second one I forced myself to slow down, 11:57 and felt very happy about the effort. Should have no problem qualifying for Boston, I do have a thought about maybe going sub 3:00 this fall in a marathon. I just need to find one to get into after the 50k. I am excited about the 50k, but I feel my goal of just finishing might be the right thing to do if I am thinking about a marathon later on. total for today- 8
Thur: off
Fri: off
Sat: off
Sun: 8 very hilly at noon time with no shade on the roads in Maine. This was the only run I could get in this weekend. I bothers me but I guess it is better than nothing.
Week total: 24
Yearly total: 251.5

No comments:

Post a Comment