Friday, September 24, 2010

recovery week

Mon. Off
Tues. Off
Wed. Work out. My legs actually feel really good. My ankle is another story. It wasn't bad enough to stop me from running so I went with it. Andy was dong 200's in 2:20 so I figured I could run two 200's with him @ 35 for a easy workout. That actually felt really good for six so I did a couple of 400's @ 71 then a couple more 2's. It took a while to get warmed up but this workout felt really easy which I take for a really good sign. I am supper excited about how I feel. I will build up my mileage this winter and see what happens next year. total today 9
Thur. Off
Fri. Off
Sat. Off
Sun. 15 with Angella. This was an easy run but better than nothing. I'll just have to go hard tomorrow.
Total: 24
Yearly: 360.5

No comments:

Post a Comment