Friday, March 12, 2010

1st week back

After alot of time off I am finally finding the motivation to get back to it. I have some pretty big goals to go after if I can find the time to train for them. Angella is feeling great and is starting to train for the Mt. Washington race. My hat is off to her, she is such an inspiration. I have no reason to complain about anything.
3/8/10-3/14/10

Mon.- 8 on the roads/1:01:22
Tues- 6 on the roads/ 44:47
Wed.- 3 with Angella and Bryant, 3 on the treadmill
Thur.- off
Fri.- 4 pushing Peyton in the stroller, 1/2 mile repeats uphill in 4:00
Sat.- 8 /1:00, legs starting to feel heavy
Sun.-10/1:20, 5:30 am, raining buckets, actually the buckets were coming sideways. I saw one car that slowed down and just stared at me. What were they thinking? I was thinking this sucks but after I recover I will be a couple of seconds faster than last week.
week total-42

Overall I feel pretty good about this week. Looking at my mileage and times I am a little sad and slightly ashamed. I guess I have to start somewhere. One thing I have learned over the past year is we all need endurance just to get through life. Sometimes when I start to lose hope I know I can always look down and just keep putting one foot in front of the other to keep moving foward.

No comments:

Post a Comment