Friday, May 11, 2012

A need to get some consistency

I am still running, for any one whom may be wondering. Although, not as consistent as I would like. I am not in great racing shape, hoping to get there for the fall. I have been running thirty to forty most weeks back and forth to work. I have been slowly picking up the mileage as of the last few weeks with some plans to get back to it this summer. I was in, probably the best shape ever just before christmas and believe it should come back fairly quickly. I would love to get some racing in but just don't know when that will happen. I am looking forward to getting some track work started in a couple of week though, I always love running with the group and am looking foward to getting back to it . My goals for 2012, be able to set pr's at every distance, although probably not until late summer or fall. Big goal is to run a fast marathon, sub 2:50, maybe 2:45. Putting that in writing sounds pretty ambitious, but I think it is obtainable. We'll see. In the mean time I have to go, gotta run!

1 comment: